Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Stop me if you think that you've heard this one before

I certainly don't want to make this blog into an advertising medium for my shop, because I know, like me, you are all avid ABC viewers because you hate the ads.

But because people have asked, I will be updating the shop this Friday evening. There'll be needle books, sunnyboy pouches and maybe some other things. Who knows? I haven't made anything yet. But I got a motherload of fabric from both Japan and Australia this week and I'm itching to make stuff with it.

But first, I need to head out to exhibition park with my bruised bum and my treadly and help hang some quilts for the show. It's like a sneak preview, people! I can't wait!

7 comments:

  1. I do so hope that one of your dear little neckwarmers makes it to your shop, with a price tag that will fully appreciate your time and skill invested in it??? Especially the Shadow tweed, yellow jersey and all!
    Bye
    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to seeing what is going in the store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep advertising - we like it :)

    Have fun hanging quilts - wish I could be there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, so the signs i've been seeing refer to *this* Thurs-Sun! I thought I'd missed it when i saw them last Sunday. I don't get out much. Will try to get out for that though. Probly Friday, depending on the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad for the adervtising!

    I even promoted you at the work knitting group today - brandishing my sunny boy like the prized possession it is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your ability to pull smiths lyrics from the passage of time is astounding. i hock your wares wherever i can, questions were asked at herding in the middle of a paddock on the weekend....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad that you're advertising - I'm after a couple of needlebooks (a girl needs to have one with each crochet project in progress, doesn't she?) I'll be at the shop on Friday night!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments, but if you're anonymous please tell me who you are.