Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Loops and swirls

Let's be honest - machine quilting is not my favourite thing to do in the world. I feel like Steve Irwin wrestling an enormous crocodile as I feed 3 layers of fibre through a machine which always seems reluctant to cooperate.

Oh to be Hermione Granger and able to wave a magic wand, mutter Quiltus expectra! and have the quilt quilted to order!

Given that I am a mere Muggle, I got the machine out and made a start tonight. Two-thirds of the embroidered blocks are now done, and I expect all the embroidered blocks to be done by the end of the night.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm trying not to get too excited - I've barely made a dent in the whole quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments, but if you're anonymous please tell me who you are.