Saturday, April 30, 2005

Purple-eyed scary fellow

I haven't been able to participate in Loobylu's "Month of Softies" for the last 2 months, so I decided I'd better do something this month before I got out of the habit! The theme this month was "Recycled Monster". This purple-eyed fellow was made at midnight - very appropriate! The green wool felt is revoltingly stiff and unsewable stuff which was about to get binned in my sewing room clean-up, and his jaunty scarf was made from a very old scarf of mine. He is only a little monster- about 3.5 inches tall.
Recycled Monster

I actually think he wants to be a teddy bear.

1 comment:

  1. yes, i think he needs a cuddle, quick find a child to give him to

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments, but if you're anonymous please tell me who you are.