Thursday, March 24, 2005

My other addiction

I started a Mystery Block of the Month class with Cathy Stevenson in April 2004. I wasn't able to attend the final two classes, so I have been winging it a little. Yesterday I was 3 applique and 3 pieced blocks behind. Today, thanks to holidays and no desire to renovate my hallway, I just have to finish sewing up the pieced blocks, and I can start piecing the centre panel.

I'm quite pleased with how it's turned out.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'll post the finished top in the next couple of days.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! It looks to be very time consuming. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Zoey! It took 11 months of once-a-month classes to get the quilt done. It was a lot of fun, although I have realised that needleturn applique is not my favourite thing in the world!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments, but if you're anonymous please tell me who you are.