Thursday, March 24, 2011

Saturday, Sunday, Workday

March 19

March 19 - Saturday - thank heavens. Me-made denim apples skirt. And I got a new pair of Salt Water sandals. Love them.

March 20

March 20 - Obviously in silly, relieved mood after being sick all day Saturday. The Mister cracked a joke as he was taking photos and I COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING. Me-made skirt.

March 21

March 21 - Monday, and we know what that means, don't we? GLEESDAY!!! Me-made blouse, me-made bad posture and me-made jazz hands (there is a photo out there which is a pair with this one. Go and look at it. It makes me laugh.)

March 22

March 22 - this is the day I found out why I have been so sick. That face is a mixture of fear and relief and "oh crap". Don't worry - I'll be well again in a few weeks. Me-made blouse, and I'm not too sure what I was thinking with those jeans. I have lost a fair bit of weight in my legs so I either need to take these in and call it a refashion, or start again with a new pair.

March 23

March 23 - I really, really love work but this week is dragging something awful. I'm waving to Bron in our early morning SMS photo exchange and to cheer me up a little. Me-made skirt.

March 23

March 24 - when does daylight savings end? This is getting ridiculous. But on the other hand today is the last day before a four day weekend. Go me! Me-made blouse.

My thoughts? I may have too many clothes, and they are all cotton and linen, so just as well I love to iron. Even though I am starting to repeat pieces I am still finding this challenge easy. But boy - it's fun, and I have more clothes on the sewing machine at the moment. Hopefully I'll be able to finish at least one piece before the challenge finishes in a week.

6 comments:

  1. I love this challenge so much and am most impressed that you can do it easily. I LOVE the jazz hands matching pair and I love that crocheted cardi from the last post. Pattern??
    I hope you start to feel heaps better really soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got navy Saltwaters? Good choice! I'm a bit sad that it's starting to get too cold for them. Reckon I can rock the socks and sandals look?

    It's such a great challenge Michelle, I've enjoyed seeing your (and Bron's) outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been inspirational and exciting to see your different 'me made' clothes throughout the challenge. I'm new to sewing but maybe next year I'll be able join in (I'm a knitter, but there aren't enough hours in the day for me to knit enough items for a month!). Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been astounded by how many me-mades you have! And that you've managed to do it through a month of sickness and that you always look so damned co-ordinated and put together. Honestly, you are inspiring me to make a bigger effort.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been a busy little sewing bee!!!

    I love the apple denim skirt- too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love watching the outfits change day by day. Apart from having almost nothing me made, mine would almost always be jeans and a t-shirt, so pretty boring really!
    Hope your no longer mystery illness gets all sorted out soon for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments, but if you're anonymous please tell me who you are.