Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Now I'm a believer


SnB tonight, a great excuse to get out of the house and meet up with some yarny friends. The lovely Taph surprised me tonight with a gift - 2 balls of Opal Prisma yarn. Just gorgeous! Thank you Taph!

My blue Radiant Shawl was finished last night, but I am yet to block it or take a decent photo of it to share. Tomorrow I promise!

The weekend was just wonderful - a friend visiting from Sydney, a lot of baking, not enough people turning up to the part to eat the food ... but to be honest we didn't care as the government was kicked out and we got ourselves a new one. Ecstatic would be an understatement - we whooped and hollered and cheered and toasted each time a coalition seat fell.

Now of course there is much uncertainty at work, but I think we are all so happy that we may get a humane PM and government, we really don't care if we end up in another department.
Only 2 weeks and 2 days to go and we are in the car headed home to Queensland. So much to do, so much to do ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments, but if you're anonymous please tell me who you are.